Here we have a set of grade 1 to 3 Halloween Worksheets to use and download. There are others on the site to check out as well. We have a description of the worksheets below as well as the links to download.
The Link and images are below 🙂
Have a Special and spooky day!
Grade 1 to 3 Halloween Worksheets.
We have two sets, ( and some more goodies) on the site. This page deals with the Grade 1 to 3 Halloween worksheets, but we also have grade 1 to grade 3 Halloween worksheets. You can find the download links for these worksheets above and below, and the kindergarten halloween worksheets page link here and below as well.
What’s in this Kindergarten Halloween Worksheet Set?
We have five worksheets in this set as you can see from the image below. These include
- Scrambled words– Sets of mixed up Halloween words to decode and write down
- A Monster Ate my Letters – Students have to find out the missing letters and complete the halloween words.
- Halloween Actions– These little poems and sentences need an action to complete them, students have to put the correct action word.
- Halloween Crossword -A spooky halloween crossword.
- Halloween Writing– A halloween writing page to let students explain what they do on Halloween
You can use these grade 1 to 3 halloween worksheets on their own or as a set to send home.
Other Halloween Resources.
We also have a few other resources on the site, all but one of which are free. You can take a look at them below. They are suitable for multiple levels of student and both downloadable and printable.
We have dominoes activities, which can last for a whole lesson and give the child a pretty cool English reading picture frame to take home!
There is a free Halloween online game that helps children match halloween vocabulary.
and there is a pack of 13 worksheets for multi levels.