As a follow up for the food worksheets here, i have made a matching game that helps individuals and groups to work on their vocabulary and play a matching game. It ties in well with the worksheets, and can be used as an introductory activity for students.
To use these cards is quick and simple.
- •This is a simple activity to help teach food vocabulary to Kindergarten, primary and ESL students.
- •Simply print out the cards, the descriptions are colour coded.
- •Put the students into pairs or groups and give them a set or two of the cards.
- •Ask them to match the picture with the correct name.
- •Once they have completed it they can then use the cards to compelte a worksheet or other task ( I have some here ) •https://makingenglishfun.com/portfolio/10-food-fruit-and-vegetable-worksheets/
There is an editable version in the shop if you need to adapt it to your students/